3.10.2006

I call a...

I call a flesh day.
I dont want to work. I want to sleep.
I dont want to go to china, Im sick of always being away from Nick.
I want to quit ywam and live in suburbia and make money.
I dont want to eat lunch with the base, i want to go out to eat and spend a stupid amount of money at a really nice resturant.
I want to spend my outreach money on a massage.
Did i mention I dont want to leave nick for another 2 months?
FLESH DAY FLESH DAY FLESH DAY.
ohhhhh jeez. what can ya do.
what do i feel like doing? I can't seem to communicate right now....i feel like...hmmm how do I put it??

";alsdkjt;asldjgpwe5u[0w398urosdighqop4eut6peruihae0y9u[fljkhwlekjas;l023494634htlkwelrkm.fbm,b,zmcx"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you call a flesh EVENING? And maybe someone to call it with? -Layne