7.18.2007

today, i walked in the rain.

I woke up and wished that I was dead, with an aching in my head.
I lay motionless in bed.
I thought of you, and where you'd gone.

Let the world spin madly on.

And everything that I'd said I'd do, like make the world brand new and take the time for you.
I just got lost and slept right through the dawn.

And the world spins madly on.

Let the day go by. Always say goodbye.
I watched the stars from my window sill, the whole world is moving and I'm standing still.

**I woke up and wished that I was dead with an aching in my head. I lay motionless in bed, the night is here, the day is gone and the world spins madly on.

I thought of you and where you'd gone.
And the world spins madly on.
And the world spins madly on.

you turned me into somebody loved.

2 comments:

The Overworked Barista said...

I hate that this song always kinda gets me down. It's hopeful yet full of dispair, all the while being beautiful.

Maria Purviance said...

i like that pic. did you take it?