4.01.2007

sorry.

Sorry for the absence. I know it's so lame.
I will be better at posting within the next few days. The last few ones have been pretty intense.

So just to keep you informed here is what is new in my life!

- I got promoted at my second job to Assistant Manager. whoo hoo.
- I got a tattoo. I'm not sure if I regret it or not, it was slightly random. I thought about it and 3 days later its on my neck. well. not really neck neck, more like behind the ear next to hairline neck. I'll post a picture once it is healed.
- I have been doing well cutting back on the smoking. I only had 3 yesterday. (that is really good for me)
- I finally got the book everyone has been talking about, which I feel skeptical if I will like or not, but nevertheless, I want to read it. "The Irresistible Revolution" by Shane Clairborne.

Ok I promise my this blog will no longer be as boring soon. just keep hanging in there!

No comments: