1.12.2006

Sadness

So I have been thinking alot lately about sadness. I am an in agreeance with the statement "be sad but dont live in sadness." Well what if you dont know why you are so sad? If you dont have the answer to that question, then how do you kick that empty feeling in your life, so that you don't end up living in sadness? How do you crossover? How do you kick yourself out of a funk when you feel you have nothing, and the things that usually bring you life just dont seem to be working this time?
The only reassurance I have on this issue is the belief that God knows every hair on my head and every thought in my mind. Because I realize that its not always about the answers, but the prescence of a listening ear that can start kissing your hearts wounds.

Lift up your face little girl, and look me in the eye. Let me see how beautiful you can be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful hannah you are a wise women. speaking to my heart.
love you.

Anonymous said...

just what i needed to hear.
i heart you.