1.11.2006

My hearts cry


When it rains or it shines on this pillow of mine. I will lift up my head to the sky.




So I have a chance to see where my hope has come from, no theres nothing that I can not hide.

When nothing satisfies you...
When nothing satisfies you...
When nothing satisfies you...
Hold my hand.


Hold my hand.

Send forth your light, Lord and send forth your truth. Let them guide me to your holy place.

Then I will go to the altar of God to my joy, my delight and my strength.



When nothing satisfies you...
When nothing satisfies you...
When nothing satisfies you...


Hold my hand.
Won't you hold me God?
if i stay with you....
My Saviour. My king.
Hold my hand.

When nothing satisfies you. When nothing satisfies you. When nothing nothing satisfies you. hold my hand. Hold my hand. When nothing satisfies you. When nothing satisfies you. When nothing satisfies you. Hold my hand. Hold my hand. Hold my hand.











No comments: