1.28.2006


I went to sleep at 5pm for a nap, i swear i could have slept through the whole night. I just feel exhauseted, not quite sure why though. Its saturday night and I just have no desire to move. Funny how once you start laying low on weekends its hard to break out of it, or if once you start going out a lot on weekends staying low seems like the end of the world. I think I need someone to come here and yank me off my ass and make me interact with people on a social level once again. Haha, boy am I ever exaggerating right now. Hmm interesting observation. Hannah exaggerates when tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen! I could stay in every weekend, what happened to the days when staying home on a Friday night meant certain social rejection! I guess security comes with age! miss you Hannah.