8.30.2005

Slam Jam


This weekend I voluntereed at Slam City Jam
which is one of the largerst skateboarding comps in North America.
I must say it was a great time...so much talent shown. I had the wonderful job of assisting the judges and the MC. Great guys, the kept things light and it was a pleasure to work with them. Yeah. It was a really good weekend. It was crazy working 12 hour days but great for all the new people i met. It almost made me want to give up my job and start skating. almost.

Now goes on to another week at work. I can't believe that the dts starts soon. What a busy next 6 months it will be. Right now thinking of it just makes me feel tired. Im praying that I'll get more excited.. Im sure I will. Well on that note. I have a lot of work that needs to get done. boy oh boy...my birthday is in 6 days!

No comments: