sorry i've been sucking. Things have been a whirlpool but starting right now I am back on the blog band wagon...
Here's a few things in point form to catch you up.
1) I got the new Modest Mouse CD > SOOOO GOOD.
2) My hair stylist gave me a free hair cut and highlights. God DOES love me!
3) I started a belly dancing class. yes its true. and its fun. It will definitely be receiving its own post soon.
4) I finally found an apartment! (I have been looking for a few months, and Vancouver is not an easy place to look for one, because of how pricey things can be, throw Olympics into the mix and you got yourself a gong show.) The Apartment is great. yes it is. The fact that I will be living with 5 other girls (All YWAM girls) will be interesting and my introverted side may want to committ suicide but I love the girls...and I'm sure it will be alright.
5) I leave for Calgary on Tuesday for a week vacation. I've never been there. I"m excited.
6) I got asked to lead the intercession for Mission Adventures this summer and I'm super stoked about that.
7) I am still thinking a lot about photography and when I should start plugging into that full time.
So theres a few little bullet points so you feel like you still know me.