3.03.2007

sorry.

Sorry I havn't blogged in awhile! I've been awful. Everyday I would stare at my computer screen and think "do it. just do it" but then I run away and go drink soy chocolate milk, or search for new apartments, or dream of a life with dancing sugarplum fairies. Either way, I think that I might have been a bit intimidated because this is my 100TH POST!!!! Isn't that a big deal? Should I make this post all cool and flashy?? I don't know.

Anyways. Life is good...I've been checking out local colleges just to see whats up for my future. Looking into photography school for the summer. Looking/lusting after the beautiful expensive Canon digital SLR that I want....come' on God!

I've been really content lately. With God, with my friends, with my family. I am however feeling a bit restless/excited for whatever it is that I am going to do next.

Anyways, I actually have a lot to do today but I will try and write more tomorrow.

Love you, and thanks for understanding my absence.

3 comments:

Audrey Whitesides said...

miss you honey, lets chat sometime...i have no idea what you are up to these days...

The Overworked Barista said...

You know whats really really odd about all of you silly vancouver bloggers.

I just can't keep track of where the heck you are these days!

It's infuriating.

Happy 100, I may never get to that but we'll see. Tommorrow is a pancake day, (not the pancake day but a day...with pancakes, I know this cause I'm psychiclike)a day for possibilities.

The Overworked Barista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.