3.13.2007

I didn't just see this....

So I have a myspace account. Ok I admitted it.

And there was an add. ya know, like sitting there on my myspace home page and it looked something like this:

"Should Britney Spears have her kids taken away?"
Click YES or NO.

*Answer and get a free $500 Zellers gift card!*


Wow, talk about feeling sick. I mean. Did I really just see that? Who does that? A free $500 Zeller's card? Little Britney, she's just as confused as any other 20 something girl I know. Only her crap is more out in the open. Which probably, in retrospect, is healthier than having it in your closet. Actually, I'm convinced its better.

3 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

I quite like Britney. She married an oaf but soon corrected her mistake. A lot of women stay married to oaves for decades.

Dave Carrol said...

Yes... you're right! You put most almost anyone in the place that girls like her and Jessica Simpson have been put into... and there would be a double helping of crap to deal with...

... now I just pray that she has strong people to come along side her... but it was time for a good old fashioned breakdown... since the whole pop idol gig is pretty empty...

Anonymous said...

you should watch the oprah interview with dave chapelle about him walking away from 500 mill.
i think he got lucky and left showbiz before he went crazy... i think britney wasnt so lucky... anyways, its got some interesting stuff in it, watch!
-heidi